Simon Witney (UK/Europe);
Emma Corbett (Middle East);
John Ridley (Australia/ASEAN);
Gui Li (East Asia)
We help clients to achieve the best �environmental fit� for a development, and also help speed a scheme’s progress through the planning and consents processes.
Hyder Consulting has unrivalled experience of EIA and is a registered assessor in selected geographic markets. We provide a full range of services relating to EIA. Projects range from relatively small, private sector developments to major public infrastructure schemes.
Our services include:
- project management and co-ordination
- project feasibility and scoping studies
- advice on statutory requirements
- baseline surveys and data collection
- impact analysis and computer modelling
- design of mitigation for predicted environmental effects
- preparation and review of environmental statements
- public exhibitions and consultations
- contract supervision for mitigation works
- environmental management plans and audits
- environmental management during construction
- post project monitoring
- Public Inquiry expert witness.